Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPads via zuludesk

iPads via zuludesk

mod
New Contributor

Hello

we use iPads at school. The iPads are managed via zuludesk. How can I configure Extremecloud IQ for these requirements:

Each class has 20 to 30 students. We had one SSID for all classes. Each class has an user in an PPSK-user-group. I tried to set “Set the maximum number of clients per private PSK” (SSID config) to 30, but max. 15 is allowed. How can I limit the usage of an user-pw for 30 devices?

Or is it possible to share personalized pws to zuludesk?

1 REPLY 1

a_huerzeler
Contributor

Hi @mod,

If you do not limit the max amount of clients per ppsk it should work.  Can I ask you what your design goal is? Why would you want to create PPSK groups of the classes?

If i think about it maybe it helps a little to identify where a device belongs but wouldnt there be easier ways? Don‘t get me wrong I am not saying your approach is wrong just thinking about a use case. Got a few installations with personal ppsk for student and teachers, some installations where we created ppsk groups per device groups (like iPads, Mobile Computers,…) but I think in the long term best solution will be once we can use SSO/User credentials from the big players (M365, Google,…) or federate PPSK with them.

Best 

Andi

GTM-P2G8KFN