cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Update for an AP330

Latest Update for an AP330

TimD
New Contributor
Hi all. Can someone can tell me what the latest firmware/OS version for an AP330 is? Running ExtremeCloud IQ Pilot. Current OS Version for the AP330 is HiveOS 6.5r16 build 265612. ExtremeCloud IQ indicates that the AP is running updated configuration, but running older firmware, with a Config & Firmware score of 90/100. I would like to ensure we are running the latest updates when possible and of 125+ devices, this is the only one of this model we have in the fleet, and the only one not receiving a score of 100%.

2 REPLIES 2

AreckD
Extreme Employee
Hello,

For the older aps that have access to 6.5 series only they won't get a full firmware score because the 6.5 branch still doesn't support many features that the 8.4+ series images do (this includes latest 10 series) like proper integration with machine learning reporting. So while it is the latest in that branch, there is no "proper" full firmware version.

Ash_Finch
Contributor III
6.5r16 is the latest version as far as I'm aware, so not sure why it would be showing that unless there's a new release going out to the servers but not showing in your instance yet, but I suspect it is actually the latest available...
GTM-P2G8KFN