Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Hive AP320 firmwares

Looking for Hive AP320 firmwares

Edouard_GUITTON
New Contributor

Greetings from france !

In those pandemic days, we all try to have a better home setup to remotely work properly.

As my ISP’s router wifi is pretty crappy, I managed to get a second hand Hive AP 320 in very good shape, and configured it happily.

Its current firmwares are 3.5r5

However, I’d like to upgrade the firmwares of this product, which might be in end-of-life state, to their latest LTS/Maintenance available version, but I can’t find any.

If I can have this device managed on Extreme Cloud I’d be happy, but I would prefer to benefit from the latest HiveOS version (local admin).

I found this topic : AP 320 latest firmware | Extreme Networks Support Community, but after 40 min of browsing, the extremeportal.force.com site doesn’t seems to provide any result with the device name or S/N,  and with the full list I can’t see anything related to this model (or any Aerohive Old Hive Aps).

Where could I possibly find those pesky firmwares ?

Alternatively, where could I find the end of support information listing the latest firmwares ?

Sincerely yours,

E.GUITTON

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello from North Carolina! The AP320 uses the same firmware line as the AP340, so if you can find 340 firmware you should be good to go. 

You can also find the end of life/ end of sale information here: https://www.extremenetworks.com/support/end-of-sale-and-end-of-support-products/?_ga=2.253454091.320...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello from North Carolina! The AP320 uses the same firmware line as the AP340, so if you can find 340 firmware you should be good to go. 

You can also find the end of life/ end of sale information here: https://www.extremenetworks.com/support/end-of-sale-and-end-of-support-products/?_ga=2.253454091.320...

GTM-P2G8KFN