cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ML Insights Network 360 Plan not showing Heat Map Data on some of our maps

ML Insights Network 360 Plan not showing Heat Map Data on some of our maps

Randidly
New Contributor

ML Insights Network 360 Plan not showing Heat Map Data on some of our maps. Smaller Maps work fine Larger Maps won't load the heat maps. is there some kind of limit of AP's per map. It worked until a couple of months ago and then it got where sometimes it did and sometimes it didn't. Now only works on smaller maps "with fewer AP's"

Thanks In Advance

Didly

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KevinP1
Contributor II

@Randidly We are having all kinds of issues with our maps as well. I’ve been in contact with GTAC and it is a known issue but they haven’t found a solution, nor do they have a time table of when it’ll be fixed, unfortunately.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Randidly
New Contributor

I have let it set after the processing stops for hours numerous times, the 2 maps I am having trouble with have less than 50 AP’s is that to many?  all the others have less than 10. I there a number I should stay under?

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Didly, it can take some time for maps with a larger number of APs to load the heat map information. How long are you waiting for the map to load?

If you rely on the heat map feature frequently and you have maps with a large number of APs, you might want to consider breaking your maps up in to smaller sections. That way there would be less data the map needs to pull when populating/using the analytic tools, such as the heat map. 

GTM-P2G8KFN