cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict PSK to number of logins

Restrict PSK to number of logins

bobby_clowers
New Contributor

Is there a way to restrict how many connections a user can connect to an SSID?  I know you can set it for the ssid as a whole, but is there someway to do it by user/group?  Like group A can connect as many devices as it wants per user and groub B can only connect 2 devices per user.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

The only way to restrict the number of connections one user can make is via the SSID settings, there isn’t a way to do this currently by user group. That would be a great feature request though, I’d encourage you to reach out to your service engineer (SE) to file this as a feature request. If you’re unsure who to reach out to for your SE, please let me know generally where you’re located and I’ll find you a local contact to reach out to. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

SamPirok
Community Manager

Thanks for your patience while I found a local contact for you, I’ve emailed their contact information to you directly just now. Please let me know if I can help with anything else!

bobby_clowers
New Contributor

I’m not sure who to contact.  I’m located in Chatham, VA.

SamPirok
Community Manager

The only way to restrict the number of connections one user can make is via the SSID settings, there isn’t a way to do this currently by user group. That would be a great feature request though, I’d encourage you to reach out to your service engineer (SE) to file this as a feature request. If you’re unsure who to reach out to for your SE, please let me know generally where you’re located and I’ll find you a local contact to reach out to. 

GTM-P2G8KFN