Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Version 10.0.10.0 (10.0r10)

Version 10.0.10.0 (10.0r10)

matkin
New Contributor

Hi Community!

I hope someone can help here, so after a year of getting fed up of “High Interference” alerts, Extreme have released the lastest firmware update to 10.0r10! and finally it works!!.

But now it’s broken the HiveOS, we can no longer initiate Delta updates...The following error occurs -

“Cannot perform configuration update on device “Insert name here”. The device HOS version 10.0.10.0 is higher than the maximum supported version 10.0.9.2.Please first upgrade device to the supported OS version and then try configuration update.”

Will the Hive OS be update soon?

The tech article from GTAC says update NOW! https://extremeportal.force.com/ExtrArticleDetail?an=000059684

Many thanks

-M

29 REPLIES 29

dstarkman
New Contributor II

I first upgrade my non-essential APs (office area) that are mostly iPhones and computers and now I’m about 10 days into testing my essential APs (warehouse) and so far so good. Two of those that I would regularly get the dreaded “high interference” message has stopped. So that is at least progress and so far nothing has stopped working. 

w1f1n00b
Contributor II

I rolled back from 10.0r10 to 10.0r9b and was still having many reports of disconnects. I’ve since rolled back to 10.0r8a. I’m now testing 10.0r10b at two sites. I won’t know for at least a week or two how things are looking, but it’s good to hear @dstarkman has had good luck so far.

dstarkman
New Contributor II

I’ve been using 10.0r10b for a while and so far it seems to be slightly better than the 10.0r8a that I have been running for almost a year. I can’t say it fixed anything but I can with utmost certainty see it hasn’t broken anything.

Hans_SD44
New Contributor III

All AP’s are back on 10.0r9b. I’ll report back with how things are, but the reporting in CloudIQ still looks like ?. No complaints yet; however, the day has just begun.

Thanks, would be great to hear how the rollback went. I’ve rolled back 10.0r10 to 10.0r9b, but haven’t tried moving between major versions (ie 10.2rX back to 10.0rX).

Hoping you see no issues with that. 8646417101dc43c5a06944e2adb8354a_1f62c.png

GTM-P2G8KFN