cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the latest version of Zebra/Moto 7131 AP firmware?

How to get the latest version of Zebra/Moto 7131 AP firmware?

Daniel_Chen
New Contributor II
Dear all,

I found it very difficult for me to find out and download the previous Zebra/Moto 7131 AP firmware in the new site, and the support resource in Zebra.com has been shutdown and cannot be accessed.

Could anyone help me on this? Thank you.

B/R, Daniel
22 REPLIES 22

Victor_Timofeev
New Contributor
hello i need firmware for ap7131 version 5.8 can anybody help me?

Przemyslaw_Popi
New Contributor
I've just purchased AP7131 on eBay. It came with very old firmware v3.0.1.0-001R. I cannot upgrade it directly do v4.x nor v5.x, it seems that first I need to upgrade to v3.1 but my "firmware" tab is also empty.

Drew, it seems that you're the only one who has access to firmware for AP7131. Could you please send v3.1 to me? Or hint how to upgrade from v3.0 to 5.x. Thank you.

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
Hi Przemyslaw,
I'm not familiar with that version and I don't see it on any of the internal (Extreme) file shares that I have access to. There may be a way to upgrade it directly using the bootrom prompt, but I'm not sure if that will work with such a wide difference in version.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II
Hi,
I follow this topic too and I've already too created an account, except : "Displaying resources you are entitled to. If you do not see the resource you need or are entitled to, contact GTAC." like@alex

Thank you for your help !

Alex_Leung
New Contributor
Hi All

I've already created an account, on the "firmware" tab shown,
"Displaying resources you are entitled to. If you do not see the resource you need or are entitled to, contact GTAC."
Couldn't download firmware 5.8.5

GTM-P2G8KFN