Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERS TO VSP Conversion Kit

ERS TO VSP Conversion Kit

JayP
New Contributor
Good afternoon, 
Just curious if anyone knows if there are still ERS to VSP Conversion kits kicking around out there somewhere and where I might purchase a couple? 
Thanks in advance!
4 REPLIES 4

JayP
New Contributor
Hi Paul, Thank you! That's what I needed to know and was afraid of! I'll make due with the switches as they are, I am just much more familiar with VOSS

EXTR_Paul
Extreme Employee
Hi Jay.

The ERS4800 to VSP4800 conversion kits were only available to purchase for a short period of time before going end of sale.  If memory serves between 2013 and 2015.

I personally have never seen one show up in the grey market. 

If you do find a VSP conversion kit.  Just know that your two ERS4850s that you bought on ebay must be Hardware version 10 or higher.

JayP
New Contributor
I'm in the US. My understanding  from our Extreme supplier is the conversion kit for the Avaya ERS 4850GTS-PWR+ is long since out of production. These are just a pair of switches that were bought on Ebay for a lab environment.

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Jay, this might be a better question for our sales team. If you can let me know generally where you are located I can let you know who to contact for your local sales engineer?
GTM-P2G8KFN