cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure ethernet oam for vpls in extreme 460-G2

How to configure ethernet oam for vpls in extreme 460-G2

KYAW_MYINT_KHIN
New Contributor

Let me know, extreme 460-G2 support ethernet oam for vpls.If yes let me know the example configuration.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CunninghamMarth
New Contributor

Extreme Networks, Inc. reserves the right to make changes in specifications and other Summit X460-G2 Series Switches Have Advanced targetpayandbenefits Edge License. Switch Configuration with Chalet for ExtremeXOS 21.x and Later  This new feature enables hardware mirroring of Ethernet frames to a  CFM—maximum number of.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Tomasz
Valued Contributor II

Hi,

I think the post was some sort of intelligent spam if you look at the link hidden there. 🙂

Anyway, X460-G2 supports both OAM features and VPLS. I haven’t worked with these much though, I’d recommend you to review the EXOS User Guide and Command Reference (https://www.extremenetworks.com/support/documentation/extremexos-30-7/), chapter 38 is MPLS and chapter 12 is about OAM (the numbers might differ depending on particular version the guides are created for). You’ll also find configuration guidelines and examples for these features.

Hope that helps,

Tomasz

KYAW_MYINT_KHIN
New Contributor

Thank a lot CunninghamMartha.We have core license and mpls directattach feature packs.is that possible to configure cfm?

CunninghamMarth
New Contributor

Extreme Networks, Inc. reserves the right to make changes in specifications and other Summit X460-G2 Series Switches Have Advanced targetpayandbenefits Edge License. Switch Configuration with Chalet for ExtremeXOS 21.x and Later  This new feature enables hardware mirroring of Ethernet frames to a  CFM—maximum number of.

GTM-P2G8KFN