cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language Pack for Notepad++

Language Pack for Notepad++

Dan_ODonnell
New Contributor
I was watching a scripting basics video on YouTube the other day and it mentioned that there was a customizable markup language pack available for xsf files for notepad++. Is that something that I can get a copy of? It would make my life so much easier.

Here is the link to the video in case you aren’t sure what I’m talking about. I tried to find information on this in the HUB, but I came up short.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI1_J7kwFrw

(Slide is at 9:08)

14 REPLIES 14

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
I just did a quick test and I see a way we can improve the download/install process. If you right-click the xml file from the readme, you actually get an HTML file. The readme should have a link to the raw xml file. I should be able to fix that and add a better explanation on the readme page.

Bill's method is the way to go for now, I think.

Bill_Handler
Contributor II
Worked for me. I had to copy the displayed code, remove the line numbers and save the file, but it imported fine for me...

Thanks, this one finally works.

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
If your xml file in notepad++ doesn't have line numbers in the text itself, then you don't need to delete them.
If you are still unsure what XML content you need, right click this link, and "save as." This should be the file you import to N++ as your template.
GTM-P2G8KFN