Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most common EXOS show commands and config commands

Most common EXOS show commands and config commands

Airsail
New Contributor II

Hello Extreme Gurus, 

I'm coming from Aruba/Cisco envirement, and we've got to support a new customer with Full extreme switchings infra, 

Most of the time we stack to find the right command to troubleshooting different switching things, Thus I reached out here to have your help on getting a kind and necessary cmds that will help my team to troubleshoot and configure common switching stuff 

Thanks everyone. 

7 REPLIES 7

They don't how radius/Stack in the envirement, so we do most of the time, Layer1/Layer2 tshoot, STP, trunk ports - anything else you can share repated to these topics 

The starting point you provided is good, I'll use to create an internal doc for the team. 

Mrxlazuardin
New Contributor III

Hi Airsail,

Please share your operation and troubleshooting cases here. Maybe I or some one else can help with more details. I have old experience with Extreme Networks switches, standalone and chassis.

Best regards.

Mrxlazuardin - Thank you, I was looking more something common, so I can have a set of tool to troubleshoot, 

The above articles shared by other folks are nice, I\m working now to prepare a sort of KB to refer to when needed, 

GTM-P2G8KFN