cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help understand what to do, my Core switch is spamming "Warning" recieved IGMPV1 query on Vlan ***?

Need help understand what to do, my Core switch is spamming "Warning" recieved IGMPV1 query on Vlan ***?

Arison_Mercado
New Contributor II
Hi my Core switch recently started to display IGMPv1 warning messages and I have no idea on how to troubleshoot it. What I did do was conduct a nslookup on each IP that was populating on the IGMPv1 warning and they were coming from other IDF stacks. When I logged in into each IDF stacks, I did not see similar warnings, anyone have any idea?
7 REPLIES 7

Those are the exact messages I'm receiving and they're coming from the same brand of switches that I've always had. I'll look into that article to see what I can find.

Brian_Mankin
New Contributor
Hello Arison. Please paste a copy of the output from the console. If you could reboot the switch and paste the full output from startup, that might be useful.

I would like to but I have to wait for the weekend because this switch managers several k-12 sites. But I can grab that information for you. Would you like a show log command? or show tech?
GTM-P2G8KFN