Summit X450a-24x 'GLIBC_2.3.4' not found

Sammy_R
New Contributor
7 REPLIES 7

Sammy_R
New Contributor
Got it all covered and switch is now running just fine. Thank you all for your response!

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
Sammy, If you find this is out of your price range or that you can't get software, you might be interested in using Virtual EXOS.
How to obtain a copy of the Virtual EXOS software

Does the switch boot far enough to tell you what version it "thinks" is installed?
Your user account doesn't appear to be associated with a company account, so there are no assets to show support on or to allow you to download with.

Sammy_R
New Contributor
Yes, thank you. That indeed describes the steps how I will doenload and install new image when I actually have one. But the remainin question is "where can I get a new image (and how much will it cost)?"
I wouldn´t need the latest and fanciest just a working one.
This switch is end-of-sale already but support ends in late 2018. So this would mean there has to be new image for this switch. I´m calling support today but I am afraid they will require me to subscribe some support plan and the fees will be out of my price range.

Andrew_Imam
Extreme Employee
Sammy,

Thanks for the clarification. Since this is a unit that you plan to use for personal training/hands-on, you can attempt the steps described in the following GTAC Knowledgebase Article to Download and Install a New Image from the BootROM menu:

https://gtacknowledge.extremenetworks.com/articles/How_To/How-to-Use-the-Boot-Rom-Menu-to-Download-a...

GTM-P2G8KFN