Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7520 voss 9.0.0.0 Problem wejś

7520 voss 9.0.0.0 Problem wejś

Leiner
New Contributor

Good morning,

I need your help.
The situation looks like this: I have four 7520 switches and I want to configure them in Fabric ring.
1) I went to every switch via console cable via PuTTY 115200 and updated the firmware to 9.0.0.0
2) When I started configuring on Fabric switches, one of the four switches behaves strangely.
This means that the Login: and Password are not displayed, and strange characters are constantly displayed (as if it were in a loop) and it does not want to get up.

How can I log in to this switch, is it possible to reset it to factory settings?

Attached is a screenshot of the two switches.
On the left there is a problem, and on the right there is another switch to configure

2 REPLIES 2

EXTR_Paul
Extreme Employee

You have posted this in the wrong page. 

you might wish to delete this post and re-post in the VSP/FabricEngine section. 

And include the screen shots when you do that.

Bill_Handler
Contributor II

Leiner,

I was not able to see your screenshots - it may not be possible to attach them here....

However, if you're able to get the switches updated to v9 VOSS, then all you need to do is connect them and they should all have ISIS Adjacencies.  SPBM is enabled and auto-configured in that version of code.

There is a GTAC article on getting into the bootrom and setting to factory defaults if you cannot get into the Config.  Not fully sure if that method works on the Universal Switches - I have used it on VSP models, but not on the Universals.

Calling GTAC is another option...

Bill

GTM-P2G8KFN