cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNMP Extreme Stack Member Table Missing Data

SNMP Extreme Stack Member Table Missing Data

Geoff_Mather
New Contributor
I have a couple Stacked Summit X250/X450 and I'm having trouble using the extremeStackMemberTable SNMP table. The OS version of these are 16.1.2.14. I am seeing the extremeStackMemberEntPhysicalIndex column returning as zero for all stack members of these stacks. This causes the various tools I use to not be able to link into the entPhysicalTable to gather serial numbers and os versions.

Is this a known issue or expected behaviour? If not, is there another way of making these associations of stack members to their respective data?

Thanks.
11 REPLIES 11

Geoff_Mather
New Contributor
Thanks for the reply. The issue is that if you snmpwalk on extremeStackMemberTable.extremeStackMemberEntPhysicalIndex against the stack it is returning zero as the entPhysicalIndex instead of the index of the corresponding row in entPhysicalTable. I haven't tried this in the past on these devices. On a different extreme stack I've used in the past this returned correctly.

Bharathiraja__S
Extreme Employee
Hi Geoff,

Please correct me if i am wrong,

You are unable to get the active stack nodes details from NMS tool. which is giving output as zero instead of one.

if yes please let me know what is the NMS tool and is this issue with only these two stacks ?

was it working earlier ?

Thanks,
Suresh.B

GTM-P2G8KFN