Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SR2324P switch manual HiveAgent update

SR2324P switch manual HiveAgent update

Oleschik
New Contributor

Hello,

I am having issues with one of my Aerohive switches - SR2324P. Since it has not been used for quite a long time its HiveAgent version is outdated 1.1.25.0, which makes it unrecognisable for the ExtremeCloud IQ. I would like to update it manually, but cannot find the file needed. Would it be possible to receive a link so that I can download HiveAgent version 1.1.29.0 or higher, or ideally if the file was sent via email. Thank you very much

Kind regards

Olesia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I’ve sent an email to you now at that address, please let me know if you don’t receive it. 

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

i also have the same problem, can you send me HiveAgent version 1.1.29.0 or higher , and a guide to update it, thanks

Oleschik
New Contributor

Hi Sam, thank you very much for such a quick reply, yes my email is oleschik@bigmir.net. It would be great if you could send both HiveAgent version 1.1.29.0 or higher for SR2324P switch and also the latest firmware for Aerohive AP370.  Thank you very much

Best regards

Olesia

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Olesia, I can help you with this too as soon as we can get your email sorted out, my last message to the email you are registered with failed. If you want to share the best email address to use here, or email me at community@extremenetworks.com, I can get you the files you need. 

GTM-P2G8KFN