Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visio Stencils with Connection Points

Visio Stencils with Connection Points

Ben_Parker
New Contributor II
Hi,
At some point could the visio stencils for current or at least future products include connection points on the device. I know they can be manually added, but it is one of those little things that ends up taking a lot of time up over the long term.

Thank you
8 REPLIES 8

MUNIR_ENG
New Contributor III
thank for your replay, i have a many questions with regard Extreme switch.if can I ask , how can I get on program like packet tracer of Cisco but a working in Extreme switches ?

Hey Munir, Welcome to the Hub! Glad to see you showing your purple passion from the get go.

Here's a link to a GTAC Knowledge article if you're in search of Visio stencils for your Extreme-powered network. https://gtacknowledge.extremenetworks.com/articles/Q_A/Extreme-Networks-Visio-Stencils

I think you'll find lots of help here in the Extreme community. Thanks again for joining.

Tamera_Rousseau
New Contributor
Thank you for the idea of posting the suggestion of adding connection points to the visio stencils. I will send over to the design team and see if this is doable in the near future.

Tamera_Rousseau
New Contributor
Hi Ben. I completely understand that these are important to our partners. Let me see what I can do to get these up here right away! They would be a great addition to the community!!
GTM-P2G8KFN