cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I implement the fabric with 2 VSP BCB and 2 BEB with ZTP +?

How can I implement the fabric with 2 VSP BCB and 2 BEB with ZTP +?

GustavoD
New Contributor

I need to implement a fabric solution with 4 VSPs, 2 7400 switches such as BCB and the other 2 7400 switches such as BEB, in addition to integrating exos switches such as fabric attach in the site, is it possible to configure with ZTP +? as far as the scope could be.
In addition, the ECA must be integrated with AP A510i, Analitics, EMC and Policy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Roger_Lapuh
Extreme Employee

Hi Gustavo

The VSPs don’t support ZTP+ yet, so you will have to configure them manually or with the install script first. Then you can install the EXOS switches with ZTP+. I suggest to prepare the VSPs with FA-Server ports for your FA connected EXOS devices. Make sure you send the management ISID with FA so that the EXOS devices can automatically onboard.

With VOSS upcoming Release 8.3 you will be able to configure the VSPs automatically as well without manual intervention.

Roger

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

GustavoD
New Contributor

Hi Roger

Thank you for your support, your answer was very accurate

Kind Regards

Roger_Lapuh
Extreme Employee

Hi Gustavo

The VSPs don’t support ZTP+ yet, so you will have to configure them manually or with the install script first. Then you can install the EXOS switches with ZTP+. I suggest to prepare the VSPs with FA-Server ports for your FA connected EXOS devices. Make sure you send the management ISID with FA so that the EXOS devices can automatically onboard.

With VOSS upcoming Release 8.3 you will be able to configure the VSPs automatically as well without manual intervention.

Roger

GTM-P2G8KFN