Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guest essential approval sponsor

Guest essential approval sponsor

Sohoshiro
New Contributor

Hello, 

I just configured a onboarding policy, using "Send One-Time-Passcode on Sponsor Approval"

So the sponsor get a mail, and he has to permit or deny the access, then the guest will receive a passcode by mail or phone.

My question is, is it possible to not use the last step ? Like, just when the sponsor does permit the access, it'll automatically accept the guest without send him a passcode.

If not, is it possible to only have a passcode, and not need the user to put the "username" (that is his mail or phone number)

And, in a last time, I can customise the template as I need to put it on my own language, but can I modify like the sponsor form from widget ? I would like to translate it too aswell.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

6 REPLIES 6

npsisalright
New Contributor II

Same problem. Its all registered by mac address of the device, so why can't the system auto register after approval and just immediately allow access when approved? Why does the user have to put in the credentials (which so many of my users seem to screw up). Is this a feature request? Or is it buried somewhere in settings like the other commenter says. He said though that he was talking about a different product, so maybe extreme guest essentials doesn't allow you to do this?

maybe someone from the company could clarify.

James_A
Valued Contributor

We had this working, the registration settings are set with Verification Method: Disabled, but Sponsorship Mode: Required.

Hello,

Thanks a lot for you answer, could you precise me where do you find those options ? 

Is it well in the guest essentials dashboard ? 

Kind regards,

James_A
Valued Contributor

Oh, I was looking in the XIQ-SE guest portal, I missed that you were using Guest Essentials sorry.

GTM-P2G8KFN