cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACCESS POINT N/A STATUS

ACCESS POINT N/A STATUS

juan_romero
New Contributor II
Hi, I have an access point that I can see "green" in bulk configuration but in radio tabs shows n/a and the name of it´s SSID plus it has no channel assigned in any of it´s radios, any idea?
10 REPLIES 10

FES
New Contributor III
you can do via ssh 'cset factory default' and test again. Be sure that Probe Suppresion is not enable. There are some bugs in some firmwares about this.

juan_romero
New Contributor II
Yes the controller has it´s license. I just have two AP's with the same problem. I can not see where to check 2.4 or 5 GHz.

Raffi
Extreme Employee
Does the controller have a license applied? Are all aps behaving the same way, or only a few? Is it the same on 2.4 and 5ghz?

juan_romero
New Contributor II
Model is 3825i, it has no antennas. AP has wlan service and ssid asigned. When I select auto in channel selection nothing happens still giving me no channel.

Craig_Guilmette
Extreme Employee
Hello It could be a bunch of things. The most common issue, If you have 2 controllers configured in High Availability if the AP has failed over to the foreign controller the local controller will display this way. It is also possible if it is an AP with external Antennas that the antennas have not been selected within the GUI. Also if there are no WLAN services assigned to the radios that will cause it as well. What is the admin status of these radios? Are they admin on? What happens if you drop down the channel box and chose auto? Does it then pick a new channel and turn on? Does the AP show and up-time value in the AP availability report?
GTM-P2G8KFN