cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Details:[ERR ] Caught cExcept processing OAM_SET_TOPOLOGY_REQ: [error: Can't write FilterProfile shared memory - no slots available]

Error Details:[ERR ] Caught cExcept processing OAM_SET_TOPOLOGY_REQ: [error: Can't write FilterProfile shared memory - no slots available]

Juergen_Greza
New Contributor
I have the following Problem : I can not create a Topologiy on a C4110 Controller V09.15.06.
The following error: Failed to create topology 'WLANxxxTopology'. error: can't wriete FilterProfile shared memory - no slots available.

I find a similar error on google at the extreme networks knowledge base -->Issue is fixed in 9.15.02 or higher.

I have 9.15.06 and the same error.

Can someone help me ?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Jason1
Extreme Employee
Hello Juergen,

Can you please update to version 9.15.10 to resolve this? There was a fix put into version 9.15.09 for this same issue that we detected again in 9.15.06.

That was actually a case that I had worked and I should have updated the knowledgebase article to reflect that, my apologies.

Please let me know if you are still seeing the issue after upgrade.

This article has also been updated - https://gtacknowledge.extremenetworks.com/articles/Solution/Not-able-to-create-any-new-topology

Regards,
Jason
GTM-P2G8KFN