cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

SimonT
New Contributor

I am seeing the above error when trying to add two AP130’s to my EXIQ.

I purchased these 2nd user. I have asked the seller but they are not sure. Is there anyway to get these freed?

TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting me know, I’ve just sent you a private message with your local sales engineer’s contact information. Please let me know if you don’t get a response and I’ll send you different contact information until we find you an answer. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hi Simon, thanks for checking in. I did not hear back from the original owners, so I’m following up with the account owner to see if we can get approve from that direction. I’ll let you know what I hear back, please feel free to check in with me here any time. 

SimonT
New Contributor

@Sam Pirok following up on previous message. I wondered whether you had an luck in contacting the previous registered owner? Many thanks.

SimonT
New Contributor

Thank you @Sam Pirok . I have spoken to the vendor, but I get the impression these were purchased by them for onward selling, and therefore I’m not able to directly speak to the registered owner. I look forward to hearing from you.

SamPirok
Community Manager

Thanks for providing those serial numbers. Unfortunately I see these devices are still registered to a different user. I have reached out to the original owner to get confirmation that it is appropriate to remove these devices at this time, I’ll let you know as soon as I hear back from them. If you are still in contact with the original owner and can encourage them to answer my email, that may help move things along a bit. 

SimonT
New Contributor

apologies - the serials numbers are:

GTM-P2G8KFN