cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

SimonT
New Contributor

I am seeing the above error when trying to add two AP130’s to my EXIQ.

I purchased these 2nd user. I have asked the seller but they are not sure. Is there anyway to get these freed?

TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting me know, I’ve just sent you a private message with your local sales engineer’s contact information. Please let me know if you don’t get a response and I’ll send you different contact information until we find you an answer. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

SamPirok
Community Manager

Thanks for letting me know, I’ve just sent you a private message with your local sales engineer’s contact information. Please let me know if you don’t get a response and I’ll send you different contact information until we find you an answer. 

SimonT
New Contributor

@Sam Pirok Many thanks for getting back to me. Apologies this has taken up your time without result. I’m located in Oxfordshire UK if that helps.

SamPirok
Community Manager

Thank you for checking in. I have not been able to reach the account owner either, and unfortunately since these were purchased second hand, I’m not able to remove the old records with out approval. That said, if you get in contact with our sales team, they should be able to help you with the steps needed to certify the grey market hardware so that it can be properly aligned to your account. If you are unsure who to reach out to for your local sales engineers, please let me know generally where you are located and I will send you the contact information for a local sales engineer near you. 

SimonT
New Contributor

@Sam Pirok Hi Sam, just checking in to see if there had been any response? Thanks for helping.

GTM-P2G8KFN