cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aerohive Networks (AP-122) A stake record of the device was found in the redirector

Aerohive Networks (AP-122) A stake record of the device was found in the redirector

Glenda10
New Contributor

Hello, 

Can someone help me please?

I have 2 x Aerohive Networks (AP-122) AH-AP-122-AC-CE (POE Wireless Access Point) 

Both show this error (A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.)

Can these be released?

The first serial number is 01221703020427. The second is 01221703020432. 

Thank in advance 

Glen 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Glen, thank you for reaching out and for providing those serial numbers. I see these devices as registered to a pervious owner in our system right now, and I’ll need to get the previous owners permission to remove that old registration before I can release them to you. I’ve reached out to the original owners now and will let you know as soon as I hear back from them. If you are still in contact with the original owner and can encourage them to respond to my email, that might help move things along here. If we don’t hear from the original owner, I can try to reach out to the old account team to get permission to transfer the device. If that doesn’t work for us, we’ll need to get you in contact with your local sales team to help with the transfer from there, just so you know the steps ahead of time. Please feel free to check in here any time for any update. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Glen, thank you for reaching out and for providing those serial numbers. I see these devices as registered to a pervious owner in our system right now, and I’ll need to get the previous owners permission to remove that old registration before I can release them to you. I’ve reached out to the original owners now and will let you know as soon as I hear back from them. If you are still in contact with the original owner and can encourage them to respond to my email, that might help move things along here. If we don’t hear from the original owner, I can try to reach out to the old account team to get permission to transfer the device. If that doesn’t work for us, we’ll need to get you in contact with your local sales team to help with the transfer from there, just so you know the steps ahead of time. Please feel free to check in here any time for any update. 

GTM-P2G8KFN