cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device already onboarded - AP330

Device already onboarded - AP330

JoeS1
New Contributor
A Question we have all seen 100 times now!

I have added an AeroHive AP330 to my systems, now adding it to cloud ExtremeIQ i am getting "Device is already onboarded"

Can i get some assistance removing the device from the old tenant, thank you !
S/N: 33014031405889
Model: AP330
11 REPLIES 11

JoeS1
New Contributor
Thank you Sam - I have just begun onboarding them.....

I'm sure you will be delighted to hear that i have another 7 on the way for another site 😄 fingers crossed!

Cheers 

Joe

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Joe, thank you for your patience, sorry for the slow response here, I was out for a couple weeks for the holidays. Both of your devices should be free to add to your inventory at this time, please let me know if they give you any further issues or if I can help with anything else.

JoeS1
New Contributor

@Sam Pirok - I hope you have had a great Holiday season!

Have you received anything back from the Account Team or Sales Engineer's on either of the two devices yet?

As I noted, certainly one of the two devices belonged to Arcadia, which was a holding company in the UK for several retail stores that went into administration some time ago and believe has now completely folded...

Eager to get these last two onboarded so I can close off the project!​

JoeS1
New Contributor
I have been told that one of these devices was owned by Arcadia group - they went into administration a while back, perhaps totally dissolved now - So that would mean we won't get a reply from them!

Any news on your front for either?

Thanks
GTM-P2G8KFN