Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XR600P power options

XR600P power options

terence_fleming
New Contributor
Hi Sam, thanks.  

I find when I connect the XR600P  Eth4 to either a 802.3at PoE injector or an X440 switch port the device does not boot.  Is there a setting on the XR600P that needs to be changed to permit the injector or switch to recognise the XR600P as a device that can accept PoE power?

I am based in New Zealand.  Should I reach out to Geoff Mason, or should I contact one of the Engineers in Australia?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

terence_fleming
New Contributor
Hi Sam

Forgot to mention - I also find that the power supply from an old BR200 can also power up the XR600P, even though it is rated at a lower output voltage than the XR600P power block.  Would this be an option?

Thanks

On Wed, Dec 8, 2021 at 9:22 PM Terence Fleming <terence.fleming@thinkwireless.co.nz> wrote:
Hi Sam, thanks.  

I find when I connect the XR600P  Eth4 to either a 802.3at PoE injector or an X440 switch port the device does not boot.  Is there a setting on the XR600P that needs to be changed to permit the injector or switch to recognise the XR600P as a device that can accept PoE power?

I am based in New Zealand.  Should I reach out to Geoff Mason, or should I contact one of the Engineers in Australia?

Thanks

--

Terence Fleming

Mobile: 021 435 508

Email:  Terence.Fleming@thinkwireless.co.nz

Hi Terrence, I've been trying to find a definite answer for you here, but so far I haven't had much luck. This would be something your local sales engineer can help you with, I've just sent a direct message with your local SE's contact info in case you want to reach out to them in the mean time. Thanks for your patience here.
GTM-P2G8KFN