cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adopted access point not showing under the RF Domain name in VX9000 controller dashboard?

Adopted access point not showing under the RF Domain name in VX9000 controller dashboard?

Gihan
New Contributor II
I'm using VX9000 controller and adopted 10 access points in different locations. Problem is, Only one access point shows under the RF Domain in dashboard and when refreshing shows other one. It is not show all access point at same time. How I solve this?
6 REPLIES 6

Gihan
New Contributor II
Hi Ondrej,
I'm using vx9000 on aws instance. Thing is every access points connected with controller using separate modems(gateways). But All APs in one domain.
As well as controller running on DHCP mode(vlan1). and AP can't see each other.

Hi Daniel, I will study it.

Thank you.

Hello Gihan,

As Ondrej said this could probably be caused because the control-vlan is not properly set (missing on the domain) or properly trunked as native on the GE1 AP port. Also, ensure that the switches are configured to trunk that control-vlan so all the APs will have visibility within the domain.

You can take a look at the following article in order to get more info if needed:

https://gtacknowledge.extremenetworks.com/articles/Solution/WiNG-APs-not-showing-up-on-the-dashboard...

Regards,

Daniel
GTM-P2G8KFN