cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extreme Wireless 7562 AP

Extreme Wireless 7562 AP

Rock_Correa
New Contributor
What is the range (coverage distance ) of Extreme Wireless 7562 AP ?
7 REPLIES 7

Son_Nguyen2
New Contributor III
Thanks Timo, with a long distance, we need to use a high gain directional antenna + high Tx Power.

The environment I want to deploy between site to site is a open area without reflection and barrier. Should you advise me a suited antenna part number, is ML-2452-PNL3M3-1 or ML-2452-PNL3M3-1 available?

Timo1
New Contributor II
Hi,

do not try this 😉

If you want, you need to check booth sides. If you'll use an mobile device at the other end, the antenna is very bad. Best way is to use a high gain directional antenna. The signal gain from the antenna is added to booth ways, sending and receiving. This is why you should use more antenna gain instead of higher TX power.

You can check what antennas are available. Try it with 10dBi antenna gain. But it depends from site to site. Is it a big open area without reflection, is it a area with reflection? Have the client a line of sight? Without testing it's not possible to give a recommandation.

Son_Nguyen2
New Contributor III
Hi Timo,

With your experience, could you give me the kind of antenna utilized for AP7562 which can be help wifi signal to reach to -80~-75 dBm at 500 meters distance?
GTM-P2G8KFN