cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VX 9000

VX 9000

Shubha_m13
New Contributor

Can we assign RF domain simultaneously to multiple wireless controller and access points ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tomasz
Valued Contributor II

VC is up to 64 APs and just single RF Domain.

Hope that helps,

Tomasz

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Tomasz
Valued Contributor II

Oh, now I understand…

I’m not sure if this is a purpose of this community. I think it would be better if you asked some real questions…

Review the student guide, docs, play with the GUI/CLI… If you attended the training it would seem to be a very basic question. And satisfaction on passing the exam as well.

Come on guys, these are not Cisco see-see-whatever loads of details to learn by heart...

I’m sorry I got upset, but when I see an exam question, what am I supposed to do: provide a copy’n’paste of actual answer or answer in a way it is still not clear if A, B, C or D?

Kind regards,

Tomasz

Shubha_m13
New Contributor

After completing the adoption of several APs during a wireless LAN deployment, the customer has requested that to make changes to the configuration set and apply them to a small group of APs, How we can achieve this?

Tomasz
Valued Contributor II

If you prefer GUI, that’d be exactly where you create WLANs (Configuration → Wireless LANs), under basic section of particular WLAN settings.

If you have just started with WiNG, I think you might find these useful: https://www.extremenetworks.com/support/documentation/wing-5-x-how-to-guides/

Hope that helps,

Tomasz

Shubha_m13
New Contributor

From where we can assign vlan to ESSIDs in ExtremeWireless WiNG GUI management interface

Please specify the path.

GTM-P2G8KFN