cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wing 5.8.5 Country code AP7532 -xxx WR

Wing 5.8.5 Country code AP7532 -xxx WR

Phil_storey
Contributor
I have an AP732-67040-WR, The controller see's it fine but the AP LED's are just on, So I know this is invaild country code, Via the CLI I see the following

"error setting country of operation. gb [United Kingdom] not supported on hardware model AP-7532-67040-WR"

It will work under generic 1 -g1 or the others upto g7
What is g1 etc in comparrison to when an AP is set to GB [ United Kingdom ]

13 REPLIES 13

Phil_storey
Contributor
This is sort of on the same subject, I have an AP 7532 the Sticker on the back shows it as an EU model PN:7532I-67030-EU, But when it connects to the RFS is shows it as AP7532-67030- WR

The MAC address on the sticker matches the reported MAC in the RFS, Is there away to correct this?

------------------------------------update-------------------------

I have the answer now to this, Its down to the fact I'm running wing 5.8.5, and the older code supports North America / WR & EU but under the new code its North America & WR which includes the UK, So symbol days 2 SKU's , Motorola 3 SKU's, and now under Extreme new code back to 2 sku's.

Clear as mud - :-))

------------------------------------------------------------------

Aviv_Kedem
Contributor
Hi Phil,
WING 5.9 is released in June and available also for VX9000, NX.
As far as I know, RFS7000 is will not have 5.9, as AP71XX.

Regards,

Aviv Kedem

Phil_storey
Contributor
Hi Christoph
You must have access to un released version of sw, Also if 5.9 was available it would/could caues problems, I see that there is 5.8.6 avalaiable for the 7532 / 71xx / RFS4000 and 6000 but not for the RFS7000, Is there a plan to release this version 5.8.6 and 5.9 for the RFS7k ?

When is 5.9 going to be released ? or is 5.9 for the VX/NX

Phil_storey
Contributor
didn't know 5.9.0 was out, not on the extreme downloads page
GTM-P2G8KFN