Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wing RFS4000 Routing

Wing RFS4000 Routing

Andre_Brits_Kan
Contributor II
Hi community

I finally got my hands on some of the Wing products.
I now have a requirement form a client and require some assistance. (Still new to the product)

The Client currently has a RFS4000 with some AP's deployed.
He is running a Corporate SSID that is natted to the "Uplink port" on the RFS4000
The clients connecting to this Corporate SSID receives a IP from the RFS4000 in the VLAN.
The RFS4000 then NATS the wireless client traffic to the internal LAN via the Uplink port on the RFS4000

The client now wants to add another SSID for guests, this will be a open SSID with not authentication (The client will implement a upstream captive portal). The client wants to route the guest traffic over a completely seperate uplink (ge5) that will ge connected to the same router used for corporate but on a different interface.
This wireless guest traffic must also be natted to this uplink (ge5).

The network diagram below

e72dff9040e54bff8d9d89636422ba99_RackMultipart20170829-96218-93e09w-Checkers_Wing_inline.jpg

First question can I specify more than one interface as "NAT outside"?
I have tested using PBR but it seems to always route via the uplink port vlan...

Any suggestions/advice....
5 REPLIES 5

Phil_storey
Contributor
we have done it but by using a vlan, set the main lan port to a trunk, set the allowed Vlans
create the new SSID and point it to vlan 20 or what ever, connect the adsl ( in our case to port on the network switch that has Vlan 20 and it should work.
GTM-P2G8KFN