Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless Wing Ap7632i configure roaming cli

Wireless Wing Ap7632i configure roaming cli

Vladimir2k3
New Contributor

Good afternoon.
I have two Ap7632i points, I need to configure them in the bridge, receive ip addresses via dhcp, Configure one point as a virtual controller, create a roaming with one ssid between the points. (The task is this: you need users who use W-fi to automatically switch to another point.)
Please tell me how it is fashionable to do it through the Kli?

version fremware 5.9.6.0-007R

5 REPLIES 5

Tomasz
Valued Contributor II

Hi Vladimir,

Sorry for a delayed response. By what means one AP goes offline? Does it stop advertising SSID (just one BSSID seen with apps like InSSIDer, Netspot, Wi-Fi Analyzer etc.), stops working at all, or when you are connected to one AP you don’t see the neighbor (‘show mint neighbors’, ‘show mint links’)?

Would that be possible to share the config here?

It definitely shouldn’t happen that way that only one AP is operational at a time.

Hope that helps,

Tomasz

Vladimir2k3
New Contributor

Yes, that's right, that's what I mean.  I can't configure both points so that both are in the same wi-fi network, I get either one wi-fi point or, one online, the other offline (

Tomasz
Valued Contributor II

Hi Vladimir,

I’m sorry but to make sure, you mean Wi-Fi roaming so that wireless clients roam between them while moving? That’s a natural feature of Wi-Fi networks but may require config improvements in certain scenarios.

Kind regards,

Tomasz

Vladimir2k3
New Contributor
Thanks for the links, but is there anything about configure up roaming between two wi-fi points via cli?
GTM-P2G8KFN