Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XCC 05.26.01.0023 and ExtremeGuest 6.0.2.0 sync is not working

XCC 05.26.01.0023 and ExtremeGuest 6.0.2.0 sync is not working

LeoP1
Contributor

Hi guys,

I'm working on a LAB for a customer using XCC 5.26 and ExtremeGuest 6.0.2.

I followed the deployment guide centralized XCC and EGuest 6.0.1 (6.0.2 is not available) but it now worked as expected (ExtrFileIconpdfExtremeGuest v6.0.1 – XCA Centralized Mode Integration Guide).

Even configuring the ExtremeGuest server IP, shared secret, user and password (the same I use to login on EGUEST, I presume) on XCC and setting a network to user ExtremeGuest, no sites/networks/aps are synced between them.

The guide says at page 12 (and others) about some "odd versions" of XCA (now XCC): "Follow the steps below to integrate ExtremeGuest 6.0.1 with ExtremeCloud Appliance v10.56..01 or v10.56.02"”

I tried with a XCC 4.76 and the results are the same.

What should I be missing???

Best regards

-Leo 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Gareth_Mitchell
Extreme Employee

Hi Leo

Could you check this article and see if it helps?  https://extremeportal.force.com/ExtrArticleDetail?an=000096183

-Gareth

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Gareth_Mitchell
Extreme Employee

Hi Leo

Could you check this article and see if it helps?  https://extremeportal.force.com/ExtrArticleDetail?an=000096183

-Gareth

friedemann_simo
New Contributor
Hello Leo,do you have the solution? I just have the same problem.Many Thanks.Best wishesFriedemann

LeoP1
Contributor

I don't know if it's related, but I got this log repeated on the ExtremeGuest"”

Mar 23 15:11:33 2021: eguest-880298 : %SYSTEM-3-UI_USER_AUTH_FAIL: UI user 'admin' from: '127.0.0.1' authentication failed

Already set the buffered logging level to debugging, but no other info.

I've triple checked: the XCC configured username and password is EXACTLY the same that works on the ExtremeGuest.

LeoP1
Contributor

Not a single line, even on the tech-support.

I can't find any info or logs on XCC of ExtremeGuest.

GTM-P2G8KFN