FAQs
Frequent Asked Questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Help with access to Dojo (problem with creating extreme portal account)

Dear Extreme network people,I have recently decided to learn more about networking and Extreme Networks seemed like a perfect company to start with (primarily because learning resources available but now I'm stuck a bit. I Recently purchased X460 and...

pmakar by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Training Access Needed

Can anyone help me get access for a former tech who has migrated to sales. He needs to take the new ESS training but is being told he doesn’t have access? I’m a portal administrator, but i don’t see an option to associate him.

S-Series Resets with bcmStrat "MEM_FAIL interrupt" error in Log

Article ID: 13306 Products S-Series Symptoms A slot module has reset. A "MEM_FAIL interrupt", "MEM_FAIL_INT_STAT", and/or "MEM_FAIL condition is fatal" error is seen in the message log ('show support'). Here are a number of examples from differ...

FAQ_User by Extreme Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot Create a Case Ticket

Hi, i have a contract with ExtremeWorks Service, i want to create a ticket for RMA but it always shows 404 (like the picture below)  

67f9e3e577b344768105bde4d7696a5f_8232fb71-ba2b-4b8f-afce-0edbd3c1522a.png
Qrowdz by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why can't I create a support account?

Hello community, I tried to make a support account so I would be able to send in a ticket for the support department.But everytime when I make it, and I tried different browser, I get an error at the captiva, API error.It witholds me to make an accou...

DBTC by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN