cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

actualizar ap 350 problemas

actualizar ap 350 problemas

gusjalil
New Contributor II

hola tengo 10 ap 350 y no logro actualzarlos eelos tienen la version 5  cuando empieza la actualizacion sale un error al 9% del proceso que dice

no se puede salvar la imagen en la flash memory

alguna ayuda

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

gusjalil
New Contributor II

Hi Tomasz, thanks for helping me, I'm trying to make a company email because it won't let me download the firmware, another solution would be for some forum user who has it to leave it to me. for now I'm still in the problem, and thank you very much for your help.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Tomasz
Valued Contributor II

Hello,

I think that’s the one you need: https://extremeportal.force.com/ExtrDownloadDetail?id=a412T0000001OGcQAM

You need to have an Extreme Portal account and be entitled to download the file.

I don’t know if there’s any other way to get this done, @Sam Pirok?

Hope that helps,

Tomasz

gusjalil
New Contributor II

Hello Thanks for your help, the thing is that I can't download the firmware for the AeroHive AP 350, I can't find the 6.5r3 version to update manually. I'm really stuck at the moment.

Tomasz
Valued Contributor II

Hej,

patrząc na bazę wiedzy GTAC obawiam się, że będziesz musiał ręcznie zaktualizować te punkty dostępowe. 😉

https://extremeportal.force.com/ExtrArticleDetail?an=000060065

Mam nadzieję, że to pomoże

Tomasz

P.S. Funny experience to see people talking different languages and understand each other, but the most helpful part was the error message string. ^^

gusjalil
New Contributor II

originale Nachricht Hallo, ich habe 10 ap 350 und ich kann sie nicht aktualisieren. Sie haben Version 5, wenn das Update startet. Bei 9% des Prozesses wird ein Fehler angezeigt, der besagt Das Bild kann nicht im Flash-Speicher gespeichert werden etwas Hilfe

Hallo Entschuldigung, das ist das Bild des Fehlers. jede Idee danke

8c8cbfc2a80548b0834f4d8d65e9a209_446e22ef-ef8a-437e-80aa-de11aa0e0df7.jpg

Stefan_K_
Valued Contributor

Ich spreche leider kein spanisch, daher antworte ich einfach mal auf deutsch. 🙂

Wenn Sie auf englisch schreiben würde, könnten Ihnen vielleicht mehr Leute helfen.

Viele Grüße
Stefan

GTM-P2G8KFN