cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP230 Firmware Image 6.1r5 and 6.2r1

AP230 Firmware Image 6.1r5 and 6.2r1

MichaelB
New Contributor
Hi, I see this has been asked before, so sorry for the repeat. I have an old AP230 running 6.1r5 that has failed its update from 6.1r5. It seems I need the Images for 6.1r6 and 6.2r1 to flash before I continue. Does anyone know where I can get those files?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Michael, thanks for reaching out here, sorry for the delay. I've emailed you just now with instructions on how to find the firmware versions you'll need for your AP230. Please let me know if you have any questions or any further issues updating your device!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Michael, thanks for reaching out here, sorry for the delay. I've emailed you just now with instructions on how to find the firmware versions you'll need for your AP230. Please let me know if you have any questions or any further issues updating your device!

Hi, we are in the same situation for a remote office. Can you send me the firmware and update instructions as well please?

wwillingham
New Contributor III

Hello Sam,

Can you please send me the instructions or link to AP230 6.1r6 firmware please? The oldest version that I can find on the Support Portal is 6.4r1g.

Thank you,

Bill

GTM-P2G8KFN