cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi , I have the issue with the Aerohive AP130 , it is related to the device with an old firmware, , can you please point me the firmware download so I can updated the firmware locally ? currently the firmware is (6.5r7)

Hi , I have the issue with the Aerohive AP130 , it is related to the device with an old firmware, , can you please point me the firmware download so I can updated the firmware locally ? currently the firmware is (6.5r7)

sawati
New Contributor

Hi,

I would like to upgrade the firmware of AP130 manually via tftp server. Could you please help me with the firmware and steps to carryout the process.

BR,

Sunil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sunil, thanks for trying those different ports out. This is a guide that reviews how to update firmware via TFTP:https://extremeportal.force.com/ExtrArticleDetail?an=000056869&q=update%20firmware%20tftp%20hiveos

For step 4, you will need a technical support engineer to enter the bootloader password. I’d recommend opening a case for that request. If you don’t have support currently, please let me know and we can explore other options. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

SamPirok
Community Manager

Thank you for letting me know, I’ve messaged you directly so we can set up a call to get that password entered for you. 

sawati
New Contributor

Hi Sam,

Currently this AP does not have a support. I request you to help me with other options.

BR,

Sunil

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hi Sunil, thanks for trying those different ports out. This is a guide that reviews how to update firmware via TFTP:https://extremeportal.force.com/ExtrArticleDetail?an=000056869&q=update%20firmware%20tftp%20hiveos

For step 4, you will need a technical support engineer to enter the bootloader password. I’d recommend opening a case for that request. If you don’t have support currently, please let me know and we can explore other options. 

sawati
New Contributor

Hi Sam,

Port of the AP connected to switch is fine , even i tried to change it to multiple port where other AP’s are working fine.

I am bit strange why does this AP’s traffic is not passing through, not even till gateway level.

Is it possible to share a document wherein i can do a firmware upgrade via tFTP server?.

Your inputs are highly appreciated.

BR,

Sunil

GTM-P2G8KFN