cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest AP330/AP350 Firmware Needed

Latest AP330/AP350 Firmware Needed

TimD
New Contributor

I currently only have one AP330 in our fleet, and the current OS Version is IQ Engine 6.5r16 build-265612. Is there any newer firmware available for this AP? If so, where can I find it? I searched for an AP330/AP350 update in the products/downloads page with no success. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

You'd likely need to connect the AP to an XIQ instance, and update the firmware via the XIQ GUI, all the files you need for the model will be on XIQ by default. If you don't have an XIQ account, you can always register for a free one (limited to 10 connected devices at a time) and then upgrade the AP from there. Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

jeffervieira
New Contributor

Hello, I have a Hive AP in version 4.1r3, and I want to use it as an access point within my network. I can't find the latest firmware version, can you send it to me?

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

You'd likely need to connect the AP to an XIQ instance, and update the firmware via the XIQ GUI, all the files you need for the model will be on XIQ by default. If you don't have an XIQ account, you can always register for a free one (limited to 10 connected devices at a time) and then upgrade the AP from there. Hope this helps!

GTM-P2G8KFN