Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Firmware Aerohive AP

Latest Firmware Aerohive AP

akin_oezguer
New Contributor III

Hello Community!

I have picked up an AP230, AP330 and AP250 second-hand, and do not have a service contract. Therefore I can not access the downloads for firmware.

The Actual firmware Versions are: 

AP230:6.6r2a 

AP330: 6.5r6

AP250:8.2r4

Can you please send me the firmware files?

Thank you in advance, 

Akin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Akin, I’ve emailed you directly just now with instructions on how to get the firmware files you need, and a guide that reviews how to update firmware via the AP’s Web UI. Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

JonasN
New Contributor
Hi guys!

I have acquired a couple of Aerohive AP550's, does someone have the latest firmware for these as well?

akin_oezguer
New Contributor III

Dear Sam Pirok, 

I have found a way now, how to connect mein AP with ExtremeCloudIQ Connect. I have edited the configuration and changed the Link for the CapWap Server. I have used the Link from an AP, which has a connection to ExtremeCloudIQ Connect 🙂

Thanks a lot for supporting me! Have a nice time and keep care of you!

Greetings and best wishes, 

Akin.

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Akin, happy to help! For your AP that isn’t connecting, it could by a handful of things. Sometimes the quickest fix for that is a hard reset of the AP, this guide covers how to do that: https://extremeportal.force.com/ExtrArticleDetail?an=000080432&q=Reset%20HiveOS

If that doesn’t help or if you don’t want to start with a hard reset, I’d recommend the troubleshooting steps in this guide: https://extremeportal.force.com/ExtrArticleDetail?an=000057794&q=capwap%20troubleshooting

akin_oezguer
New Contributor III

Dear Sam Pirok, 

once again many thanks for your quick and great support! 

Sam, any idea, why one of four APs does not connect to ExremeCloudIQ Connect? 
I have enabled Capwap Client; Access to Internet is fine but AP does not connect. 

Greetings, 

Akin.

GTM-P2G8KFN