cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have tips for converting from Cisco to Enterasys?

Anyone have tips for converting from Cisco to Enterasys?

Benjamin_West
New Contributor
Hi. I am Benjamin West. I am the IT Manager at Ross Environmental Services in Elyria, OH. We are a relatively new Enterasys customer who are in the process of converting over from a Cisco network. I am interested in learning more about the Enterasys solution. I am specifically looking for information on tips from converting from a Cisco environment, integration with VMWare, and how people are taking advantage of Netsight and NAC. Note: This topic was created from a reply on the Welcome to The Hub! Would you please introduce yourself to the community? topic.
11 REPLIES 11

Thanks for the comment Douglas. Because this is a public forum and we respect everyone's privacy, I removed your phone number. Generally, we want to refrain from sharing personal information here. Thank you!

Tamera_Rousseau
New Contributor
Hi Benjamin! Great to meet you and welcome. I would like to split this topic out for you into their own topics (Cisco to Enterasys, VMWare Integration, and NAC questions) so that others can answer you directly. You are more likely to get answers that way. Again welcome to The Hub!
GTM-P2G8KFN