cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

At Last...VISIO STENCILS!

At Last...VISIO STENCILS!

Tamera_Rousseau
New Contributor
All Visio stencil links have been moved to our main website: http://www.extremenetworks.com/support/visio-stencils
Please use the links there to download stencils for your Extreme Networks products.

If there's something you'd like to see, let us know in the comments!

EDIT (Nov. 11): Links have been updated.
EDIT (Dec. 18): Updated Summit X link to include X460-G2.
EDIT (Sept 1, 2015): Links moved to main site. Updated SummitX to include X430, X450-G2, and X670-G2. IdentiFi now includes C35 and AP3825.
91 REPLIES 91

Jim_Mickens
New Contributor
I don't know about anyone else, but when I click on any of the links above, I get a message from box that says the file has been removed.

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
I've updated the original post with new links for the entire set of currently available stencils. For legacy Enterasys products, the files are the same ones available from the extranet/support portal. For Extreme Networks products, the files came from various sources and were merged as appropriate. We will continue working on a more permanent home for these links.

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
I'll see if I can work with our web-team to find a more permanent home for these and will update this thread accordingly.

EDIT (Nov. 10):
The files have been sent to our web-team and I'm waiting to find out what links to publish here.

I got the icons from Support Portal, entering in Documents and Downloads / Media Library in each model that I wanted.

Me too.
GTM-P2G8KFN