cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

At Last...VISIO STENCILS!

At Last...VISIO STENCILS!

Tamera_Rousseau
New Contributor
All Visio stencil links have been moved to our main website: http://www.extremenetworks.com/support/visio-stencils
Please use the links there to download stencils for your Extreme Networks products.

If there's something you'd like to see, let us know in the comments!

EDIT (Nov. 11): Links have been updated.
EDIT (Dec. 18): Updated Summit X link to include X460-G2.
EDIT (Sept 1, 2015): Links moved to main site. Updated SummitX to include X430, X450-G2, and X670-G2. IdentiFi now includes C35 and AP3825.
91 REPLIES 91

aloeffle
Contributor
QSFP+ Optics and the various cables für DC cabling would be nice. esp. fan out calbes

Ben_Parker
New Contributor II
Are there any updates on stencils for the summit-g2 series?

Hi,

Please let me know how to get started creating the missing shapes and connections points for Extreme Networks.

As mentioned in my post earlier, we have worked with Extreme Networks earlier creating the stencils posted here and have full understanding of your requirements / specifications.

Thank you.

Hi Damien,

Thank you.

We would be happy to create Visio stencils for these two products. In our earlier engagements with Extreme Networks, we have used data sheets available on your website for inputs. I guess you are OK too.

Request you to please send us an email at tsis@techsoftinfosolutions.com. We will respond with a quote and seek your approval.

Thank you again and looking forward to working with you and Extreme Networks.

Best regards.

PS - Would Extreme Networks be still interested in adding connection points to ports on all Visio shapes ? We would be glad to quote for that too. Thank you.

Hi Dwarka,

As it is said on the top of this page :

"Note: Summit X430 and Summit X670-G2-series Visio Stencils are not available at this time."

So it would be great if you can create these two products.

Thank you

GTM-P2G8KFN