cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

At Last...VISIO STENCILS!

At Last...VISIO STENCILS!

Tamera_Rousseau
New Contributor
All Visio stencil links have been moved to our main website: http://www.extremenetworks.com/support/visio-stencils
Please use the links there to download stencils for your Extreme Networks products.

If there's something you'd like to see, let us know in the comments!

EDIT (Nov. 11): Links have been updated.
EDIT (Dec. 18): Updated Summit X link to include X460-G2.
EDIT (Sept 1, 2015): Links moved to main site. Updated SummitX to include X430, X450-G2, and X670-G2. IdentiFi now includes C35 and AP3825.
91 REPLIES 91

Peter_Kulmbrein
New Contributor II
still searching for the x430 stencils - any update on that issue - the last answer i see was 5 mths ago telling youre working on it

br
Peter

Hi Drew,

Thank you and look forward to next steps in building the Visio stencils with your help.

BTW, I am unable to remove my email ID in the posts above. As community manager, may I request you to remove it please.

Thank you.

Best regards.

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
Hi Dwarka,
Let me get your contact info over to the right people. As we can all see here, they're in demand 🙂

I've got your message saved and might recommend removing your email address from your post.

Thanks,
-Drew

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
Hi Peter,
Unfortunately, I've got no new updates. However, I have scheduled a call for late next week with our web team and marketing to discuss the future of these stencils. I'm going to bring up your X430 concern and my own about getting stencils in a timely manner for new/upcoming products. Not sure when I'll have something to report, but I just wanted to be clear that this is an issue that is getting pushed through.

Thanks,
-Drew

Adam_Linz
New Contributor
Anyone else having trouble downloading the Extreme Visio stencils from the above links? When you click on Extreme (EXOS) for example, it opens a new tab and you see the web coding instead of ability to download the .vss file. For Enterasys it is really easy, you just go to the Type of switch you want and under media library the visio stencils are right there. Thanks!
GTM-P2G8KFN