cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

At Last...VISIO STENCILS!

At Last...VISIO STENCILS!

Tamera_Rousseau
New Contributor
All Visio stencil links have been moved to our main website: http://www.extremenetworks.com/support/visio-stencils
Please use the links there to download stencils for your Extreme Networks products.

If there's something you'd like to see, let us know in the comments!

EDIT (Nov. 11): Links have been updated.
EDIT (Dec. 18): Updated Summit X link to include X460-G2.
EDIT (Sept 1, 2015): Links moved to main site. Updated SummitX to include X430, X450-G2, and X670-G2. IdentiFi now includes C35 and AP3825.
91 REPLIES 91

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
Hi Adam,
This is interesting - I see this in Internet Explorer but not in Firefox or Chrome.
I'll have our web team take a look - I'm guessing either the server or the browser isn't properly handling the MIME type for VSS files.
In the meantime, you should be able to download them by right-clicking links and using the "save target as" feature. Just be sure to manually set the file type to *.vss.

-Drew

Karl_Witthuhn
New Contributor
Hi - Any chance at a stencil for the Extreme X770 40G switch?

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
Hi Karl,
The Summit X link above includes a Summit X770-32q stencil. It's one of the last ones in the list, after the X670V and its VIMs.

Andre_Brits_Kan
Contributor II
Hi do you have a updated stencil for Pureview, specifically the Pureview Sensor?

rbrt
Contributor
Having those stencils with connection points (I hope they're called that way in an English Visio installation) would be tremendously helpful.
GTM-P2G8KFN