cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

At Last...VISIO STENCILS!

At Last...VISIO STENCILS!

Tamera_Rousseau
New Contributor
All Visio stencil links have been moved to our main website: http://www.extremenetworks.com/support/visio-stencils
Please use the links there to download stencils for your Extreme Networks products.

If there's something you'd like to see, let us know in the comments!

EDIT (Nov. 11): Links have been updated.
EDIT (Dec. 18): Updated Summit X link to include X460-G2.
EDIT (Sept 1, 2015): Links moved to main site. Updated SummitX to include X430, X450-G2, and X670-G2. IdentiFi now includes C35 and AP3825.
91 REPLIES 91

Hi everyone,

I am writing from TSIS. We were the agency who had created the Visio stencils for various product lines that are posted here. However for the past few months we have not been contacted for any new requirements.

I am taking this opportunity to again express our availability to create any new stencils or update existing ones for which we have retained the meta data.

On the connections points that Ben Parker has requested, we had submitted our proposal, but have not heard back.

Our contact is tsis@techsoftinfosolutions.com and would be glad to work on any Visio requirement.

Thank you.

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
Hi Damien,
I've been bugging our various internal teams about this and the process for having them created with regularity is still being drafted. Unfortunately, this is taking much longer than I'd like for it to.
Let me see what I can figure out - I'll ask again.

-Drew

Hi Drew,

Any news for the X670-G2 stencils ?

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
The new SummitX file with X460-G2 has been posted - the link in the OP is updated.

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
I was literally typing a response to you and you beat me to it. I have the 460-G2 files now and have merged them into the SummitX file. Apparently they were finished about 2 weeks after I posted the update but no one told me. Anyway, I'm waiting on a new link from our web team so I can update the original post. We're still waiting on the X430 and X670-G2 stencils, and I'm told there's no ETA since some of the engineers are doing it in their spare time.
GTM-P2G8KFN