cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login to the Extreme Cloud from ios Device

Cannot login to the Extreme Cloud from ios Device

Peter_Kulmbrein
New Contributor II
Hi all, When i try to login to the extreme cloud from my ios devices via ezcloudx.com i get an error message like {{alert.text} Details. any ideas on that or when that issue gets fixed? best regards Peter
6 REPLIES 6

Peter_Kulmbrein
New Contributor II
Hi Jason, Clearing all browser data did help ! Thanks Peter

Jason1
Extreme Employee
Hi Peter,

I am still not able to re-create that on a iOS device.

Can you try to clear your browser cache and retry? We think that may get you logged in, but are still looking at it.

Thanks,
Jason

Peter_Kulmbrein
New Contributor II
Hi, I encounter the Problem only from my IOS Devices (IPad running on IOS 10.0.1 and my IPhone running 10.0.2). Now both showing only a black screen when entering https://ezcloudx.com (also tried /#/ and .../#/login) No problems logging in with my Windows PC regards Peter

73da5871a9d342cdaa9dec84f917f88d_RackMultipart20161113-43676-1lk9myx-IMG_0005_inline.png

Jason1
Extreme Employee
Hello Peter, Are you seeing this behavior with any specific version or device? (Specifically a laptop or iPad? I have not had an issue logging in with my iPhone and iOS 10.0.2. Have you successfully logged in previously? Can you log in after clearing the browser cache and/or using another browser on the device? If possible can you also post a screen shot? Has anyone else had this problem on the current ExtremeCloud version? Thank you, Jason
GTM-P2G8KFN