Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EUUG Conference

EUUG Conference

John_Kaftan
New Contributor III
Hello:

On behalf of the Extreme Upstate Users Group (EUUG) I am happy to announced our 3rd conference to be held on June 11th, at Nazareth College in Rochester NY, and now also by web-cast.

The conferences prior have focused on Policy and NAC and data center technologies. For this conferences we are going deep with Netsight. We figure our brethren and sistren from the Extreme side, might appreciate a return to the foundation to help get them started with this powerful network management tool. Most of us are not leveraging its full potential so we can all learn a lot I am sure.

Please see the agenda for details of the day. After the conference we plan to take in the Rochester night life so we hope you can stay and socialize. We have negotiated a group rate at a nearby hotel and are working on transportation for the day.

We hope you can make it. These conferences are informative and help us build our professional networks. However, if you cannot make it physically please join us virtually via web-cast. Whether joining us in person or virtually, just register here and we will provide you with all of the details.

EUUG started in the Winter of 2013 as a group of Enterasys users in Upstate New York who just wanted to get together and have a good time and hopefully learn something from each other. Let's face it, being a network admin or engineer can be lonely. Being an Enterasys network admin can be really lonely. Now we have the Extreme users to make it less so as well as these great conferences.

We had our first conference in Utica, NY in April of 2013. After the conference we went on a brewery tour and the Saranac Brewery here in Utica. Our second Conference was also in Utica in November of 2013 and we followed with another brewery tour. We just had so much fun we had to do it again. We are looking forward to new adventures in Rochester.

Again, I hope you will join us.

John Kaftan
Infrastructure Manager
Utica College

0 REPLIES 0
GTM-P2G8KFN