cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extreme Upstate Users Group

Extreme Upstate Users Group

John_Kaftan
New Contributor III
Extreme Upstate Users' Group (EUUG) is now in its second year! We are are a group of Extreme users in the Upstate New York area. We have already had two successful conferences where we got together and shared what we are working on, learned from each other, and just generally had a great time.

Our 3rd conference is set for June 11th and we would like welcome anyone who would like to join us. It will be a one day event where we cover Netsight top to bottom. It is a tool that most of us have but few of us have fully leveraged. Our goal is to bring everyone up a notch to get more out of Netsight.

So far all we have is a date. This conference will either be in Rochester, Albany, Saratoga or Utica. Save the date and follow this thread for updates.

Thanks

John
2 REPLIES 2

John_Kaftan
New Contributor III
Yeah it is a good idea and we tried to do something last time but it didn't work that well. I think it would be good but only if we do it up right. I have access to Adobe Connect so we may be able to use that. It would be cool if we could have a camera on the presenter, one on the group and then a view of the screen so folks could get a feel of what is happening. Maybe someone could go around and interview attendees as well. Might be too corny. What do you think?

It would be great if folks could ask questions too. Probably the best way to do that is a chat function.

I'll talk with our guy on that and see if Adobe Connect is our tool and if we can somehow mix two cameras into a single stream for folks to view. We will have to make sure we have good audio too as in a way for folks afar to hear the comments of the people in the room as well as the presenter.

Lots to think about. I am a little torn because I want folks to make the effort to come to the event and if we make it too easy and awesome to view it remotely perhaps less will come.

Hey what do you think about getting a video feed of someone from corporate coming into the meeting say the CEO or John Smart to give a talk on one of the features of NS?

John

Tamera_Rousseau
New Contributor
Hi John, wouldn't it be great if we could have a community aspect to your event? I am wondering if the community as a whole would like to have the ability to attend virtually through the community. Do you think this is something we could discuss??
GTM-P2G8KFN