cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favourite GTAC engineer in my timezone

Favourite GTAC engineer in my timezone

Patrick_M
New Contributor II
The GTAC guys are generally all very good, especially the old timers, and I often see praise for them on the Enterasys "out-of-office" mailing list, but my vote for favourite goes to Alex Rotaru (even when he tells me to log a case). Who is your favourite?
15 REPLIES 15

Alberto_Lopez
New Contributor
This review is aimed at Roberto Almendros. As Entrasys Partner for over 16 years, I recognize the work of Roberto Almendros as support person.   Roberto is quick and concise response and always gives me a solution. Roberto, like other support, are essential for the proper functioning of the structure of Enterasys.

Thank you so much for the great feedback regarding Roberto. We are thrilled when one of our GTAC folks gets the recognition they deserve!

Filipe_Duarte
New Contributor
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Thanks to GTAC team. I am a higher education client since 2004 and wanted to thank the whole team of GTAC, especially to Robert Morgenthaler for his calm, friendliness and technical knowledge. His work has been crucial in the consolidation of the trust placed in Enterasys solutions.

Ian
Extreme Employee
Some Great Feedback here regarding our GTAC team. Many thanks to all for these comments. Ian Miles Technical Director, EMEA Post Sales. Enterasys Networks
GTM-P2G8KFN