cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello we are experiencing 100% utilization on some of our stack ports. I'm new to Extreme network sw

Hello we are experiencing 100% utilization on some of our stack ports. I'm new to Extreme network sw

Gerdaer
New Contributor

Hello we are experiencing 100% utilization on some of our stack ports. I'm new to Extreme network switches so I'm not sure why this is happening. These switches are part of our audio\visual network and when there is 100% utilization, we experience packet loss on some of our stack ports, which affects some of our signage TVs (Blank screens). Any help or pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and please let me know if you require more info.

1 REPLY 1

florence023
New Contributor II

@Gerdaer wrote:

Hello we are experiencing 100% utilization on some of our stack ports. I'm new to Extreme network switches so I'm not sure why this is happening. These switches are part of our audio\visual network and when there is 100% utilization, we experience packet loss on some of our stack ports, which affects some of our signage TVs (Blank screens). Any help or pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and please let me know if you require more info.

Hello,

I'm also experiencing this issue with 100% utilization on some stack ports. It's affecting the performance of our network, especially when it comes to handling certain devices. I'd appreciate any guidance or solutions others have found for this.

Best regards,
florence023

GTM-P2G8KFN